Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missionary Training Center

Sniff. Sniff. Today was the big day. We headed out this early this morning towards the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. Elder Torres had to report at 1 p.m.

All I can say it is definitely a bittersweet moment. It was difficult to say bye to my brother, I can only imagine how it will be sending off my own kids. I am proud of the decision he has made to serve the Lord. He will be in the MTC for three weeks because he already knows how to speak Spanish and then it is off to Texas. Elder Torres will do an amazing job serving in the Texas McAllen Mission.


Just a couple of minutes away from the MTC.


My Mommy, Elder T, Me, C, and little K


New Missionary Entrance


There he goes.


The handsome new missionary.


It's official.

No comments: