Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are You Kidding Me!

I hate germs! Earlier this month we took K to Community Care. Talk about poor baby. Dr. Hammer told us she had a bad ear infection to the point of rupture. I felt so horrible. If that wasn't enough, she also had the croup. She was prescribed antibiotics, steroids, and ear drops. The bad news...it's back....again....sigh. I wish I could be sick instead of her. I hate seeing her like this. I just don't know where she is catching these bugs.
We went in this week for her 15 month check up. Her ear infection is still lingering. We were prescribed a stronger antibiotic. She is a bit feverish and her cough and stuffy nose decided to come back as well. What do you do? On the plus side she is so good about taking her medicine. She takes it as if it were candy. She was such a healthy baby untill we hit the year mark. Things have been down hill since. It seems like she has been sick more than she has been healthy this year.

No comments: