Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Road Kill

To finish of the our Easter weekend, we decided to visit Gpa and Gma R in Egin on Sunday. C and I debated on which vehicle to drive out there...his pickup or my Xterra. We ended up taking his pickup, since the girls car seats were already in his pickup. We had a great evening with the family. On our way home we encountered a white tailed deer. This story doesn't have a happy ending for the poor critter. We noticed the glowing eyes. C slowed down, not like that helped any. The dang deer decide to run in front of us. In a situation like this you really don't want to swerve, especially when you have young kids. C hit it dead on. I was freaked out. I cried over the deer and C over his pickup. We were not hurt. It is a good thing that we took his pick. I am afraid to say it, but I think it would have been worse if we would have taken the SUV. We were being watched over.














No comments: