So the deal was that C was suppose to finish the kitchen before our new carpet was to be installed. Did it happen? NO. It is okay. We or should I say HE stalled as much as he could, before the guys at Red Mountain Carpet & Tile kept calling us saying we have your carpet and want to install it. We had to pay for the carpet before we ordered it anyway so it wasn't like we owed them money. I think they just got sick of looking at our carpet in their warehouse. So I caved and said fine. We pulled up the carpet and pad. We also dug out those staples that hold the pad down. Talk about a workout. It amazed me how much dirt was underneath the carpet. GROSS! After seeing that...I am implementing the "NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE" rule. You don't realize it until you see it. The carpet looks so nice. Now I just have to crack the whip to get the kitchen done.
That paper bag in the background...yes I filled that whole thing with dirt. Yuck!









No comments:
Post a Comment