Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blink of an Eye

About 2 years ago we said goodbye to this boy who will return as a man in two weeks. Wow, is all I can say. I remember like is was yesterday crying like a baby as we left him at the MTC on his way to serve the Lord in the McAllen Texas Mission. Heck yes I am nervous to see him. Every time I think about it, I get butterflies in my stomach. It will be exciting to have him back.

Elder T has been and will continue to be a great example for my family and me. It amazes me to see what one missionary willing to serve unselfishly will do to build up the Lord's Kingdom. Elder T currently is an Assistant to the President. He tells me that he is staying super busy and the thought of him coming home hasn't even crossed his mind. Soon reality will hit and before he knows it he will be freezing his toosh in Idaho with us.

No comments: