
We picked this little guy in April of 2oo7. Let me tell you the story. So I decided I wanted a dog...not just any dog, but a cute one. We decided Shih Tzus were pretty cute. My hubby looked in the paper (good old Thrify Nickel) and found that a lady in Ririe had some on hand. We could even meet the parents and get him AKC certified and all that fun stuff. Okay so I said we will just go and look. She had other small cute dogs. I had my eye on the cockapoo, that's when she brought HIM out. My heart melted. $300 bucks later we were parents to a Shih Tzu. Honestly what were we thinking? I didn't know a single thing about caring for a puppy. All that whining at night and potty training, I was ready to take that dang dog back. I am so glad we didn't. Little Emmett taught me a lot. Today is Emmett's Birthday. He is 28 dog years old. Wow! I do miss his puppy years. He was a lot busier back then. He is on the laid back side of things now. He is a cuddly dog. We hardly get a bark out of him. He is super friendly and gets excited (hyper) when people come over. I have to admit, he has been put on the back burner since the birth of our girls, but I hope he still knows we love him. Isn't he cute?









No comments:
Post a Comment