Yes, I finally finished reading Breaking Dawn. What did I think of it? First of all I must begin telling you that I began reading the series about this exact time last year. My coworker "B" said would you like to read some good books. The thought in my head was, "Are you kidding me!" Just to be nice I decided to give in. I also wanted to know what all the hype was about. I began the fist book. It took me two days. I was on to the second then the third. Within two week I had the books read. I must admit I was hooked. So I returned the books back to "B" and told her thanks. I mention to her I wish there was a forth book. I want to know the detail about Bella's wedding. "B" told me that I would have to wait until next year to read the book. I was surprised...Meyer is actually coming out with a fourth book.
I did enjoy Breaking Dawn. It took me longer to read than what I had expected. The story this time seem almost too predictable for me. I knew what was going to happen before it happened. It seem that Meyer drag it out with tons filler, which isn't bad unless you become impatient like me. I just wanted to know sooner and get done with. I am glad it all played out well and there is a "happily ever after." I hope there isn't a fifth book in the series. I don't think I could handle that one.









No comments:
Post a Comment