Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Locks of Love

I would say that my hair grows pretty fast. At least I think so. The last time I chopped it was back in the summer of 2006. I wanted to donate it back then, but decided against it. I don't know why. So this time I bucked up and made my appointment. I was ready for it to be butched anyway. I heard about Brian Vohs at An Ultimate Look Salon in Idaho Falls, and decided to give him a try. I mean what do I have to lose. My hair will grow back eventually. I am donating 14 inches to Locks of Love. An added bonus to cutting my hair, was that Brian did it all for free since it's for a good cause. I saved myself some bucks. I highly recommend Brian.
The back of head. It will be awhile before it looks like this again.
Look at that.

My new look. I like it!

No comments: