All I can say is WOW. The concert was AMAZING. We got to the concert around 6 in the afternoon still a bit to early to just wait inside Taco Bell Arena. We decided to get a bite to eat. On our way back to the arena, you couldn't help but notice all the tailgate parties people were throwing. I certainly saw some die hard fans. There was a really really pregnant lady with her belly exposed and wrote I love Kenny on it in BIG letters. I wouldn't be caught dead doing that not even for a million bucks. Besides Kenny, Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert performed as well.
We found our assigned seats and I was not impressed with them, especially since my hubby decided to get the most expensive and best tickets. Luckily we had our binoculars but even with those we only got to see a side view of the performers. Lady Antebellum were the first entertainers. They did a great job. They are a fairly new group and played mostly their hits. Our luck did change! The couple next to us said they had some friends who really wanted to sit next to them and were wondering if we would be willing to change seats. Their seats were amazing so we did the swap. I was a very happy camper.
We found our assigned seats and I was not impressed with them, especially since my hubby decided to get the most expensive and best tickets. Luckily we had our binoculars but even with those we only got to see a side view of the performers. Lady Antebellum were the first entertainers. They did a great job. They are a fairly new group and played mostly their hits. Our luck did change! The couple next to us said they had some friends who really wanted to sit next to them and were wondering if we would be willing to change seats. Their seats were amazing so we did the swap. I was a very happy camper.
We were able to see Miranda Lambert from our new seats. Miranda is a fun spunky chic full of energy. A great entertainer, but I didn't care much for her. She is to twangy for me. She is not afraid to let her redneck side show. I was impressed by the way she skipped and danced around in super high heels. I just kept waiting for her to break off a heel. Too bad it never happened. After she was done, we took a potty break. To our luck, Lady Antebellum was outside the doors and we were able to get meet them and get their autographs. I was impressed by how down to earth they were.
We save the best for last...KENNY CHESNEY did a fantastic job. I know that he sings a ton about beer and you may think that he isn't the greatest looking guy, but you have to look past that. He was so much fun with the crowd. He played his newer songs as well as his older songs. I would definitely go see him again. I am so greatful to my husband for this great night we were able to have. My sweet heart is the best.
Gotta love that face. Ha Ha.
More of Kenny.
The following pictures are from the Idaho Statesman taken by Darin Oawald. Kenny Chesney sure does know how to move a crowd. Again I just want to say how much fun I had.










No comments:
Post a Comment