What a great 4th of July weekend. It all began on the 3rd for us with a little road trip with our neighbors the T's. We headed to Wyoming to buy the GOOD fireworks. Let me say you get more bang for your buck. Our little show on the 4th turned out to be one the most exciting yet. It's too bad our little one missed out. She was sound asleep by 8 p.m. I hate keeping her up more than I have to. She can be quite cranky if you don't put her down. Not to worry I did keep a close eye on her. While in WY, we went to the Star Valley Cheese Factory in Thayne. We had lunch and of course brought home their famous cheese curds. May I just say yummy! We headed to Jackson and then back home.
On the 4th we went to the parade in Rexburg. We had an enjoyable time. K enjoyed it. Instead of bringing me the candy she would bring me candy wrappers left behind. She did get her fair share of candy. Thanks for sharing! After the parade, we enjoyed a nice BBQ with our friends.
Star Valley Cheese factory in Thayne, WY.
Cheese anyone?The goods from Andco Fireworks in Alpine, WY. We had to wait outside while Daddy finished up the purchases. Someone thought these things were toys. Look at that face. I hope it isn't a pyro in the making.
Looking at the floats go by. Notice...that she is keeping her distance.









No comments:
Post a Comment