The summer is pretty much over and here we are just deciding to pull the boat out and take it for a spin. Who does that? We do! K has been on a boat back when she was 7 months old. I doubt she remembers what it's like. If anything I was nervous she wasn't going to like it, not only that but fight the life jacket, scream, cry, and fight. To our surprise, she absolutely loved it. She was kind of iffy at first, but she quickly warmed up. She loved it when the water splashed on her, as well as the wind going through her hair. It was a nice Saturday afternoon to spend on the Ririe Reservoir.
The concerned look.
Getting the hang of things.
I love it.
Momma and K
Daddy and K
She wants to drive.
Never mind.
We love him.









No comments:
Post a Comment