Thursday, September 3, 2009

I know...

What can I say? I do have an excuse...being pregnant. We had an appointment to find out what the baby's gender was back on the 27th of July, but because of the baby's position and shadows that the ultrasound tech was seeing, she wanted to see me back in a couple of days to give us a concrete answer. Not only that but she was new, which scares me little. The baby is healthy and growing as she should be. We officially found out on the 30th of July that we are adding another little girl to our family. My poor husband is outnumbered. We are excited to have a new baby girl join us in December.

I am officially 26 weeks along. I have been lucky gal with this pregnancy. I have not been sick at all. I was nauseous in the beginning, but I think I am over it. If anything, this heartburn is killing me. It doesn't matter what I eat or don't eat, I am bound to get it even by looking at food. I still need my naps, so when K is down so am I. Luckily she still takes about a two and half hour nap.

2 comments:

Missy said...

What?!?! You are already 26 weeks? You look great!

Cheryl said...

Little girls are the best :)
And I can't believe you're that far along either!