It started out when a couple missionaries were out tracting. Elder Egbert had only been out a couple of months and knew very little Spanish. Through the spirit he was able to teach the Fraga family. While on his mission to the California Sacramento mission he was able to baptize this special family and see them get sealed in the Oakland Temple right before he came home from his mission. I have had the opportunity to meet this family 3 years ago when their oldest child and only daughter celebrated her Quinceanera. The Fraga family is so special. They told me of their conversion story, which is touching. I am truly amazed by this family. They have a great love for the gospel and remain faithful despight trials they have had as new members. I am so greatful that my husband continues his relationship with this family.
This last weekend we were able to see their daughter get sealed in the Sacramento Temple. They were sealed by the Temple President. There was a sweet spirit that presided in the sealing ceremony. I am so greatful for the opportunity that my husband and I had to attend the sealing.

The newly Mr. & Mrs. Carrillo
Here we are with the happy couple.
Striking a pose.
Take me to the Temple.









No comments:
Post a Comment