I can't believe that a week a today we were in sunny California and today in a snowy Idaho. We had fun in California while it lasted. It's too bad time flies when you are having fun. While in California, we were able to go to the Sacramento Zoo, the Jelly Belly Factory, the California State Railroad Museum, and tour Old Town Sacramento...Oh lets not forget our amazing Sacramento Temple experience. Prepare for a picture overload.

She loves planes.

She wasn't a bit afraid of them

Capitol Building

A candy shop in Old Town Sacramento. It was our favorite.

C sampled almost every flavor of Salt Water Taffy in the place. For free I might add. They had some yummy flavors. That's for sure. K got her fair share. They also had nostalgic candy that's hard to find.

I don't know what happened to this picture. California Sate Railroad Museum.

Playing in the interactive zone at the
California State Railroad Museum.

Exploring the box car.

The kitchen.

Information station.

Look!

The railroad workers.

Train ticket office.

I can't believe they are real trains in the building. This museum is a must if you ever get out to Sacramento.

Camp.

In and Out Burgers are so yummy. We had to sneak it into our trip.

I don't think I could live in California because of the traffic. It scares me to much.

The Jelly Belly Factory.

K love the Jelly Belly Race car ride.

Don't you love the shape of those burgers. I love the smiley fries.

K had fun. She was such a good sport on our trip.

Mosaic made of jelly beans. Kind of cool.

Welcome to the Sacramento Zoo.

Carousel ride at the zoo. This carousel had all sorts of animals on it. The crazy thing is that K only wanted to ride on a horse so a zebra was close enough for her. Luck for us!

I'm ready for a ride.

An
UGLY warthog.

Don't you love him.

Giraffes.

Too cute.

She was pointing at the Kangaroos.
Fishies.

Look what I found under the tree.

This is an anteater. It's
definitely the
weirdest looking creature that I have ever seen.

The felines.

The cutest little zoo keeper that you will ever see.
No comments:
Post a Comment