Earlier I had posted about my sad sad sad garden. It's here if you want to see it again. I mentioned the C wanted to pull out my two cucumber plants as well as my bell pepper plant. I told him not to pull on them and just let them do their thing. I was hopeful. Here in Idaho, if you hear it's going to freeze then you better cover your garden or start picking your goods. We didn't have much left. I finished picking my zucchinis and tomatoes. I was so excited to see CUCUMBERS and one BELL PEPPER. Okay so my cucumbers were small, but still tasty. The bell pepper was no bigger than a golf ball. I think our dirt needs nutrients. Our first garden was a learning experience. We hope to do better next year.
22+ Things To Draw People PNG
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment