Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going to the Dentist.

It's recommended to get your little ones teeth checked out by their first birthday, but that seems a little too young for me so I waited. I decided it was time to get K's teeth looked at. She is so good at letting my brush and floss her teeth. C thinks I am nuts, because as soon as her teeth started coming through I was brushing and flossing her teeth. I guess you can say oral hygiene is super important to me.
We scheduled her Happy Visit last week. She did awesome. K got to pick out a new tooth brush. She didn't want to open her mouth at first, but as soon as I said the word "treats" she opened her mouth as wide as she posibly could. The dental hygienest brushed K's teeth and then K got to brush her teeth afterwards. Her teeth and gums checked out good. I was happy for that. K walked out with her new toothbush, floss, a prize, a sticker and a happy grin.


Showing us her big smile after her appointment.


Gotta floss now.

No comments: