
After waiting an additional week, baby P decided to finally come into this world. Earlier in the day, I had an appointment to check the baby's stress level. She didn't show any signs of stress, so it looked like we would be waiting a couple more days until an action plan would be put in place. I decided to get my membranes stripped to hopefully speed up the process. Later that evening I began having contractions. I was thinking false labor. We decided to take K to Gpa and Gma's house just in case the baby decided to show. It's a good thing we did. We checked into the hospital shortly after midnight. Two hours later baby P was in my arms. She weighed 6 lbs and 12 oz and measured 19 inches. We couldn't be any happier. We were nervous about how K would react to her new baby sister. K absolutely loves and adores her baby sister. We are blessed to have these two beautiful girls in our lives.
2 comments:
Oh, she's beautiful! Both your girls are precious!Congratulations, I'm glad you were able to have her and everything went ok! I'll miss seeing you guys in the ward. This week we won't even be in the same building anymore. :(
Take care of those sweeties, and hopefully you get some rest yourself!
I hope you don't mind I lurk on your blog from time to time (Jessica W. from the ward) congratulations! I haven't been at church due to some health issues so I didn't know you'd had her... and from Cheryl's comment maybe you guys got swiped in all the border changes?
xo! Happy Babymoon ;o)
Post a Comment